Saxtet Publications E-Edition PDF allows you to purchase music directly from our website to your PC, Mac or Tablet.
- Scores and parts are supplied as .pdf files contained in a .zip folder. Once opened on your device you will be able to save the files to your device. Some devices may require a .zip utility.
- No postage/shipping costs are charged (unless your order includes CDs to be posted).
- Each purchase will allow you to save the purchased files to your device for printing and viewing at any time in the future. Your order must be downloaded within 14 days from the time you placed your order. If you experience any technical problems please contact us.
- Unauthorised copying, hiring, lending, and redistribution is prohibited.
- Please ensure you submit a working email address with your order, as your download details will be sent to that email address.
- We recommended you create a new folder in an easily accessible location on your device for your downloads to be stored.
How to Order
Step 1 - View
- Choose your piece from our regular catalogue. All pieces available in E-EDITION PDF are marked with an E-EDITION PDF symbol ().
- To view information about a piece, click on more info on the catalogue.
- On each product page you will find a selection of media links, including PDF, Scorch (requires Plug-in) and either video or audio samples. Click on these links for a preview of the product.
- With the score displayed on the screen, press the play button on the Scorch toolbar () to hear an extract of the music.
Step 2 - Buy
- On the section catalogue page, you will find an 'add to basket' button (). Click this to add your selection.
- Alternatively after clicking more info there is a 'buy' button (), which will also add the item to your basket.
- On the left hand side of your screen is a view basket link. Click this at any time to see the contents of your shopping basket. Once in your shopping basket you can view, amend or delete items.
- When you have finished adding items to your shopping basket, click confirm delivery details to proceed with entering your address and payment details.
- Follow the prompts in the checkout screens, making sure you complete all the required fields.
- You will receive emails confirming your order and payment. You will then receive an email with a link and a verification code. You have 14 days to save your music. Remember to check your spam or junk email folders if these emails do not arrive within a few minutes.
Step 3 - Save & Print
- Click on the link sent within the email. Enter the verification code and the email address it was sent to.
- Provided you have entered the correct code and email, you will be taken to a page detailing the pieces you have ordered, and the expiry date of your order.
- Click on the title of each piece to download the .zip file.
- Save the files to an easily locatable location on your device. This may be your desktop, or 'Home folder' or 'My Documents'. You may print off at any time. If you cannot find your files, look in your 'Downloads' folder, or use the search facility on your device. If you experience any technical problems please contact us.
- Score covers are not included with E-EDITION.
- Saxtet Publications E-EDITION can be used for examination purposes as they are marked accordingly. (Exam boards recommend you retain and present your reciept as proof of purchase).
- Saxtet Publications E-EDITION PDFs are licensed to the customer, who can use them on up to three digital devices.
- The same copyright laws and regulations apply to E-Editions/E-Scores - i.e. unauthorised copying, hiring, lending, redistribution is prohibited. All Rights Reserved. All titles Copyright © Saxtet Publications.